Most Herbs Should Be Taken As Herbal Tea.
There are many herbal supplements, herbal tinctures and herbal topicals on the market. All of which can be good ways to consume herbal medicine. However, for most herbs the best way to consume herbs is with an herbal tea or an herbal infusion. By consuming natural homeopathic plant medicine in its natural form you will get the most out of the herb and the plants constituents. Constituents are all the working parts of the herb. Consuming herbs that have been freshly ground and steeped in water is the best way for most plant medicine to absorb into your body.
If ya already know how to make herbal teas, learn more about the individual herbs and the health benefits herbs offer.
How To Make Herbal Tea
What do you need to make herbal tea?
There are just a few basics you need to make herbal tea!
- Dried Herbs
- Mortar and Pestle
- Mesh Strainer
- Boiling Water
- Tea Mug
What are the steps to make herbal tea?
- Dry herb or buy pre-dried herbs.
- Grind herb in mortar in pestle.
- Boil water.
- Place mesh strainer on tea cup.
- Add grind up herb to the mesh strainer while over tea mug. (1tsp-1tbsp depending on your personal dosing)
- Pour boiling water over mesh strainer into teacup.
- Let steep for 3-5 minutes and enjoy!
What can be added to herbal tea to enhance the flavor?
Some herbal plant medicine teas can be quite bitter, like Dandelion Root Tea. Here’s how to make herbal tea taste better.
- Warm Plant Milk ( I prefer oat.)
- Maple Syrup
Now you’re on your way to health! Let Herb Deco guide you on what herbs are best for you and your ailments. We’d love to help!