Stress & Plants That Can Help
Stress can take a toll on our mental and physical well-being, and herbs can be a natural way to help alleviate feelings of stress and anxiety. Some herbs have a calming effect on the nervous system, while others have been found to have a positive impact on mood and mental well-being.
Here are some examples of herbs that may be helpful for stress:
- Lemon Balm: This herb has a calming and soothing effect on the mind and can help to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Passionflower: This herb is known to have a relaxing effect on the nervous system and can help to reduce feelings of stress, anxiety, and insomnia.
- Ashwagandha : Often referred to as “Indian ginseng” and known to reduce stress and anxiety and improve overall well-being.
- Holy basil: This herb is also known as “Tulsi” and has been traditionally used to help with stress and anxiety.
- Kava: This herb has been traditionally used in the Pacific Islands to help with anxiety, stress and insomnia.
- Sort by Default Order