Herbs can be a great way to give your digestion a little boost! Some herbs can help to soothe an upset stomach, while others can help to improve the overall health of your gut. Here are a few examples of herbs that may be helpful for digestion:
- Peppermint: This herb is known to have a soothing effect on the stomach and can help to reduce bloating and gas.
- Ginger: This herb can help to reduce nausea and vomiting and can also help to relieve indigestion.
- Fennel: This herb is known to have a soothing effect on the stomach and can help to reduce bloating and gas.
- Turmeric: This herb contains a compound called curcumin, which has anti-inflammatory properties and can help to improve gut health.
- Dandelion: This herb is a natural diuretic, which can help to flush out toxins and improve digestion.
- Sort by Default Order